Discover the secrets of the Metrop growing schedule
Welcome to our cannabis blog! If you’re interested in growing quality marijuana and getting bumper harvests, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll give you a complete guide to the growing chart from the renowned fertiliser brand Metrop. Get ready to maximise the potential of your marijuana plants with the Metrop growing schedule.
Metrop 2023 Feeding chart
The Metrop feeding chart is an essential tool for marijuana growers. Metrop is a brand renowned for its commitment to quality and innovation in the cannabis growing industry. Their growing chart is a detailed guide showing the precise dosages of nutrients and Metrop products to use during each stage of growing, but not all plants need the same dosages of fertilisers, so we will interpret the charts as a guideline.
How to use the Metrop feeding schedule
The proper use of the Metrop growing chart is essential to achieve optimal results in your growing. Below, we will explain the basic steps to use it correctly:
In the following growing metrop schedule we detail 2 weeks of growing, but we can add the number of weeks of growing that our plants need. For example in outdoor growing, we would apply the products of the growing phase until the plants start to flower.
In the table we find 10 weeks of flowering, but if our varieties are of 8 weeks we should shorten the table by 2 weeks, eliminating the products of week 7, 8 and 9. If our varieties have a longer flowering cycle, we should apply the products of week 9 the number of weeks we need.
We will stop applying the products between 7 and 10 days before harvest.
Metrop Chart for Soil, Coco and Hydro
We can interpret the metrop growing charts for indoor and outdoor growing, we only need to apply the number of weeks of growth required.
We can also interpret the growing table metrop for autoflowering, but without changing the light cycle, the autoflowering varieties will be grown with a permanent light cycle of 18/20 hours of light. We will add the growth products until they start to flower and continue with the flowering phase, it is possible that with autoflowering growing we will have to reduce the doses or applications per week a little.
Feed chart Metrop Soil, Coco, Hydro
- The additives can be mixed with the other Metrop fertilisers.
- The pH of the water should be between 5.8 and 6.2.
- Highly concentrated products, do not exceed the doses.
- Chart for guidance, not all plants consume the same doses of fertiliser.
- In poor or inert substrates, apply at each watering.
- On rich substrates, apply 1 to 3 times a week.
Metrop Foliar Chart
Some of the metrop products can be used in foliar application, here is a metrop chart for foliar application nutrition.
Metrop foliar feeding chart
- In foliar nutrition, in the growth phase and the first week of flowering we will apply only MR1 (once a week).
- In the second and third week of flowering we will mix MR1 and AminoXtrem (1 to 2 times per week).
- From the third week of flowering we will start using MR2 and AminoXtrem (2 times per week) until one week before harvest.
- Calgreen should be applied once a week during the flowering phase.
- Indicative doses, never exceed the doses indicated in the table.
Feeding schedule Metrop for mother plants
Below we show you a specific chart for mother plants, remember that the charts are indicative.
Growing chart metrop MAM
- Table for the maintenance of mother plants.
- Approximate doses, never exceed the doses indicated in the table.
- On poor or inert substrates, apply at each watering.
- On rich substrates, apply 1 to 3 times per week.
Metrop product range
Don’t wait any longer and discover the benefits of growing with Metrop fertilisers! Become an expert grower and enjoy successful harvests. Remember that patience and constant observation are key to obtain the best results. Happy growing!