ATA Coco Max A&B is a stimulator specially designed for coco substrate crops. Thanks to it, it provides a balanced nutrition for the crop, stimulating growth and flowering, with a two in one.
ATA Coco Max A&B is made up of two bottles, A and B, which, by mixing both liquids with water, the nutrients will be easily absorbed by the plants. It can be used throughout the cycle to provide the plant with the correct doses of the primary NPK nutrients needed by the plant.
Characteristics of ATA Coco Max A&B:
High calcium content and less potassium. ATA Coco Max A&B contains relatively less potassium, but a higher dose of calcium to avoid possible deficiencies. This is how it provides the crop with a biological balance.
Specifically for coco substrate cultivation. This product is specially developed for coco substrate cultivation.
Use. It can be applied during the whole cultivation. Bottles A and B should be mixed and combined with water.
Combination with other fertilisers. Can be used together with Rootfast, ATA XL, ATAzyme, so that the plants grow healthy and strong.
Benefits of using ATA Coco Max A&B:
ATA Coco Max A&B, is a growth and flowering stimulator, with the right nutrients so that the crop in coco substrate develops without deficiencies and absorbs nutrients without problems.
With the mixture of the bottles A and B, the plants will have the specific doses of calcium and potassium to generate a long-lasting biological balance.
Dosage and method for use:
- Shake before use.
- Do not use the products without water.
- Never apply the products at the same time. Let the product stand between the first and the second application in water.
- Use during the whole crop.
- Add 1 – 4 ml of ATA Coco Max Bottle A per litre of water.
- Also add 1 – 4 ml of ATA Coco Max Bottle B per litre of water.
- Rooting stage: 1 – 2 ml of ATA Coco Max A and B per litre of water.
- Growth stage: 3 – 4 ml per litre of ATA Coco Max A and B water.
- Beginning of flowering: 3 – 4 ml per litre of ATA Coco Max A and B water.
- Flowering stage: 3 – 4 ml per litre of water of ATA Coco Max A and B.
- Last flowering stage: 3 – 4 ml per litre of ATA Coco Max A and B water.
- Mix well to create a homogeneous solution.
- Coco Max A: NK 4-1 W/W.
- Coco Max B: NPK 1-4-2 W/W.
For more information consult the complete cultivation table of ATA products.