What is B-52 by Advanced Nutrients?
B-52 by Advanced Nutrients is a product created from multiple B vitamins and seaweed derivatives (Ascophyllum nodosum). B-52 provides plants with the necessary vitamins for their metabolism, so that they do not waste time and strength in generating them. In this way, all it does is absorb and dedicate itself to growing and flowering quickly, with the help of its corresponding growth and flowering fertilisers.
Benefits and characteristics of B-52
B-52 provides extra vitamin B, protecting the plant from stress caused by changes in temperature, humidity and light.
In this way it accelerates the metabolism in growth, developing a large root system, allowing the plant a greater absorption of all nutrients. As we provide these nutrients to the plant, during the flowering phase we manage to shorten it, being able to enjoy the development of flowers in all its robust branches.
Everything that B-52 provides from the beginning to the harvest can be seen in the plant, obtaining healthier plants, resistant to diseases and what every cannabis grower is looking for, more yields of buds without losing quality in the final product.
- Higher success rate in cuttings, transplants and seedlings.
- Plants more resistant to diseases and stress.
- Increased plant growth.
- Increased yields of buds.
- Increased resistance to high temperatures.
- Increased protection against insect pests.
- Stronger and healthier roots.
WHEN AND HOW TO USE B-52 BY ADVANCED NUTRIENTS?
B-52 can be used throughout the growth phase and from the third week of flowering.
Do not use during the first two weeks of flowering.
When transplanting, soak the roots in the B-52 mixture for 10-15 minutes before planting.
Dosage and method of use:
- Add 2 ml per litre of water throughout the growth phase.
- Add 2 ml per litre of water from the third week to the sixth week of flowering.
- In soil or peat mixes, apply 2 to 4 times per week if necessary.
- In hydroponics or aeroponics: Renew the mixture every week.
- Coco, rockwool, clay, vermiculite, etc. add at each watering.
For better yields we can mix it with the rest of Advanced Nutrients stimulators.
We can spray the leaves with B-52 every two weeks.
For dosage and more information, consult the dosage tables at www.themariashop.com.
TYPE OF CULTIVATION:
B-52 is suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. It can be used in soil cultivation, hydroponics, aeroponics, NFT, drip irrigation, etc.
Composition of B-52 by Advanced Nutrients:
- Nitrogen 2%
- Phosphorous 1%
- Potassium 4%
- Vitamin B1 0,18%
- Vitamin B2 0.007%
- Vitamin B3 0.05%
- Vitamin B5 0,03%
- Vitamin B6 0,03%
- Humic acid
- Fulvic acid
B-52 DATA SHEET
- Function: Stimulates growth and flowering.
- Contents: Organic.
- Application phase: The whole crop, except the first two weeks of flowering.
- Grower level: Amateur, expert, professional and master grower.
- Type of crop: Soil, coco, hydroponic and aeroponic systems.
- pH: 5.2
- Capacity: Available in 250 ml, 500 ml, 1L, 4L and 10L bottles.
- Shake well before use.
- Store in a cool, dark place, but never below -6º.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not ingest.
- Once opened, keep for a maximum of 1 year.
There are no reviews yet.